- Theme parks
- Shopping malls
1. First World PlazaBelow the First World Hotel, there’s a famous shopping center First World Plaza. It is the largest hotel in the world by the number of rooms. It has an area of 500,000 square feet. The main attractions in the First World Plaza are:
- Watersplash (Warm indoor swimming pool for young children)
- Bowling center
- Haunted adventure
- Genting International Convention Centre
2. Outdoor Theme Park for KidsA tourist place without having attractions for kids is of no use. That’s why Genting Highlands has an outdoor theme park for kids, which is not less than a heaven for them. The outdoor theme park has impressive water slides and an extensive range of rides. There are some rides for adults too to let them thrill in roller coasters and anyone feeling brave, then he must try the Space Shot and the Flying Coaster ride.
3. Genting Skyway Cable CarIf you are eager to see the beauty of Genting Highlands, then there is Skyway Cable Car for you. If you dare to see things from heights, then you must go into the gondola style pod and then have a look at the spectacular views over the Genting Highlands. You can have a trip by cable car at night too as it is open at night as well. You will have an immensely beautiful view of Genting Highlands as it is more beautiful with its lights at night.
4. Indoor Theme ParkThe indoor theme park is also in the list of the top attractions of Genting Highlands. In this indoor theme & video games park, there’s a variety of attractions like:
- Wall climbing